The Cavern Quarter Stakeholder Forum (23-02-17) minutes are available online here: Cavern Quarter Forum Minutes – 23-02-17
The main issue that came from this meeting was that businesses were being impacted on by aggressive beggars, anti-social behaviour and rough sleeping. We advised that this should be reported EVERY time an incident was witnessed, and a log number obtained. This will ensure it becomes a priority.
• You should log every incident you encounter on 101 or online using: https://www.merseyside.police.uk/contact-us/report-crime-online/report-a-crime-form/ The BID will monitor the number of reports.
• In an emergency, always call 999.
Useful links from this meeting:
- Whitechapel Centre (No Second Night Out) – www.whitechapelcentre.co.uk
- Chang£ Campaign – www.changeliverpool.co.uk
- Guide to Busking In Liverpool
- Upcoming BID Events – www.liverpoolbidcompany.com/key-dates
For questions regarding the security services provided by the BID Company please contact:
0151 233 2890