- Do you believe in the importance of art education?
- Do you think ALL children should be given the opportunity to express themselves creatively?
- Would you like to support the work of dot-art Schools to nurture talent in children?
Due to continued cuts to the arts curriculum in schools, more and more children and young people are not being offered the chance of a rounded, creative education.
This is despite the fact that the Creative Industries are currently growing at TWICE the rate of the rest of the economy and a huge proportion of future jobs will have creativity at their core.
dot-art Schools aims to help address this with our annual, inter school art competitions. Find out more here: http://schools.dot-art.com.
WE NEED YOUR HELP!
Many schools would love to take part in dot-art Schools, but budget cuts have made it a challenge.
We need people and businesses like you to make a small contribution to allow them to get involved.
- For a donation of £250 a school can take part for one year
- For a donation of £500, a school can take part for one year and host an artist led workshop
In return, as well as the knowledge you are making a huge difference to the lives of children and young people in your region, you will receive:
- Your logo and weblink on the portfolio page of the school you are supporting (we can either assign you a school in need of help or you can pick one close to your heart!)
- Your company name listed as a dot-art Schools Champion on the website
- A special dot-art Schools Champion logo to use on your own website
- Invitations to the Prize Giving Event and Exhibition launch in June 2018
Please call 0345 0176660 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to find out more or sign up as a dot-art Schools Champion.
Please do share the flyer attached with any other businesses or individuals you feel may be interested in supporting us.