We are pleased to be working in partnership with EG (Estates Gazette) to bring you Question Time Liverpool debate on Tuesday 19 November, 5.30pm at Everyman Cinema, Metquarter. Our CEO, Bill Addy, will also be joining the esteemed panel of speakers at the event.
Liverpool is the fastest growing UK city outside of London. As a destination boasting a vibrant cultural hub and emphasis on creating exceptional quality of life it’s no wonder the city has a young, creative, growing population. With a third of the workforce currently aged 16-19 and a fifth in their 20s, it’s the young professionals creating businesses which is driving the economic growth in the city.
But with the lack of Grade A offices, the competition for space is fierce. As a result, new infrastructure and private property developments are popping up all over the city, offering large boosts to the economy and investors alike. So, what next for this thriving city?
- How will Liverpool ensure it remains strong competition for its neighbouring cities?
- Will the city be able to provide flexible office spaces for the young, growing workforce?
- And what’s on the agenda for ensuring Liverpool remains a top destination?
Join EG to hear from the experts, question the panel and have your say about the future of Liverpool – whatever the outcome.
- 17:30 – Reception
- 18:30 – Debate
- 19:30 – Networking
- 21:00 – Close
- Frank Rogers, Chief Executive, Liverpool City Region Combined Authority (Keynote)
- Bill Addy, Chief Executive, Liverpool BID Company
- Stephen Cowperthwaite, Principal, Managing Director – Liverpool, Avison Young
- Tom Gilman, Managing Director, Kier
- Tony Reeves, Chief Executive, Liverpool City Council
- Chair: Damian Wild, Editor-in-Chief, EG
If you would like to attend the event and be a part of the audience, tickets are free and can be booked below.
EG Events host regular debates covering major industry sectors at various UK Cities.