Liverpool Visitor Economy Panel
Thursday 30 April, 12-1pm
Alongside Marketing Liverpool, we are hosting a Liverpool Visitor Economy panel and the impact of coronavirus on Thursday 30 April, 12-1pm.
We will be joined by an esteemed panel from a range of sectors industries who will provide updates, take part in discussion and will be on hand to answer your questions.
Our panel includes:
- Ben Williams – ACC Liverpool
- Bill Addy – Liverpool BID Company
- Claire McColgan – Culture Liverpool
- Chris Brown – Marketing Liverpool
- Donna Howitt – Liverpool ONE
- Laura Pye – National Museums Liverpool
- Paul Askew – The Art School
- Richard Kenyon – Everton FC
- Steven Hesketh – Savvy Hotels
Despite sustained growth in recent years for Liverpool Visitor Economy, there is no doubt that it has been significantly impacted due to the coronavirus. To help combat this, the people on our panel and more are working incredibly hard behind the scenes to work towards a post-lockdown recovery strategy for the city. Find out what initiatives are being put into place by joining us.
You can submit your questions ahead of the panel via Twitter using #AskLiverpoolBID or via email email@example.com and we’ll answer them during the hour.
This webinar is part of our business support webinar series.