Pancake Race 2020
Tuesday 25 February 2020, 10:45-11:15am
Gardens of Liverpool Parish Church
5 Old Churchyard (off Chapel Street)
Liverpool Parish Church and Liverpool BID Company are looking for chefs across Liverpool city centre to join the annual Pancake Race on Tuesday 25 February at Liverpool Parish Church.
The Pancake Race, which has taken place since the 70s, has seen winners arising from neighbouring businesses such as Malmaison Hotel and Mercure Liverpool Atlantic Tower. The race consists of participants completing 2 laps of the gardens of the church which attracts media including coverage from BBC and Liverpool ECHO. We are now looking for the 2020 winning chef!
Participation is free, all you’d need to do is:
- Bring a pan with a cooked pancake on the day.
- Wear sensible shoes (keep in mind that the race consists of 2 laps of the gardens of the church).
- Arrive by 10:45am on Tuesday 25 February.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm participation.
- Chefs to arrive by 10:45am.
- Promptly start at 11am.
- Presentation of trophy to the winner at 11:15am.