BID Safety Partnership
What is it?
The BID Safety Partnership includes:
- Two BID Police Officers, who provide BID Levy Payers a direct response to enquiries about safety, anti-social behaviour and security issues.
- Radio Link network with over 130 active businesses to provide reassurance and intelligence sharing,
- Digital platform DISC which allows intelligence sharing across businesses in the city centre.
- A BID levy funded officer at the Council’s CCTV (City Watch) connected with our Radio Link network during retail hours on Thursdays and on the evenings on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Regular Intelligence Sharing Briefings – Watches to discuss safety issues across the districts to highlight upcoming opportunities with BID Levy Payers. There are bespoke Watches for Betting Shops, Hotels and Retail Shops.
Who is it for?
This service benefits all BID Levy Payers within the BID areas.
How can BID Levy Payers get involved?
To join the BID Safety Partnership and for more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org