DISC – Security Intelligence Network
What is it?
Day time and night time economy businesses get access to the DISC Intelligence network. DISC provides users with access to a number of image galleries where known and suspected offenders are on display. Here, security staff and other users can provide and share intelligence that will assist in identifying shoplifters, people committing ASB and other illegal activity.
DISC is part of the BID Safety Partnership which includes:
- Two BID Police Officers, who provide BID Levy Payers a direct response to enquiries about safety, anti-social behaviour and security issues.
- Radio Link network with over 130 active businesses to provide reassurance and intelligence sharing,
- Digital platform DISC which allows intelligence sharing across businesses in the city centre.
- Radio Link network is linked with the Council’s CCTV (City Watch) through a BID levy funded officer during retail hours on Thursdays and
on the evenings on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Regular Intelligence Sharing Briefings – Watches to discuss safety issues across the districts to highlight upcoming opportunities with BID Levy Payers. There are bespoke Watches for Betting Shops, Hotels and Retail Shops.
Who is it for?
Retailers, evening and night time economy businesses, including bars, clubs and hotels.
How can BID Levy Payers get involved?
For more information contact the Liverpool BID Company team on email@example.com or 0151 703 2399.