The QES for this quarter is now open!
What is the QES?
- The British Chambers of Commerce Quarterly Economic Survey (QES) is the largest and most representative independent business survey of its kind in the UK. This is a chance to have your voice heard at a local, regional and national level.
- Policymakers, including the Treasury, the Bank of England, the Office of Budget Responsibility, the EU Commission and the IMF, recognise the importance of the QES as the first economic indicator of the quarter, as it reliably reflects trends in official data.
- It also allows us to understand what is important to you, to enable us to better represent Liverpool and Sefton businesses, and through the Chamber network, lobby government on your behalf.
- Additionally, to find out more information, or to look up previous QES results, visit the BCC’s website on www.britishchambers.org.uk/policy-maker/economic-data/quarterly-economic-survey/
What do I need to know?
- Your response is anonymous
- Takes less than 4 minutes to complete.
- The deadline for the survey is 17th September.
- EVENT: Join us for the Economic Business Breakfast, on the 12th October where we will discuss the results, the challenges faced by businesses, and much more. Book your place here.
We hope you will take the opportunity to respond to the survey.