With more than 50,000 students living in the city, we are holding an extra ‘Student Takeover’ campaign across the city centre 1-7 April.
The main aim of the campaign is to reach students in time for their second student loan instalment.
We will be collating offers and events from BID levy payers and promoting them on your behalf through a paid social media campaign, printed promotional materials mailed out to universities, student unions and student accommodations along with online presence on the BID website, e-blast and social media channels.
We will be taking our very own Wheel of Fortune on tour through the most popular student locations for students to spin the wheel and win prizes and discount vouchers.
You can get involved in the ‘Student Takeover’ campaign by:
- Creating a bespoke student offer
- Hosting a student event
- Giving away a prize for our social media competition
- Taking part in our Wheel of Fortune, which will be touring across hot spot locations for students.
- At the last Student Takeover campaign, we directly interacted with over 600 students who spun the Wheel of Fortune, the most demanded items by the students were:
- Booklets with discounts
- Wristbands offering special deals
- Printed special giveaways
- Welcome dining gift by joining loyalty card.
If you are planning to do a 1-day in-store event or other promotions before the BID Student Takeover campaign let us know, also keep in mind that Liverpool ONE is doing their main event and promotions on Wednesday 3 April.
Joining the campaign is free for BID Levy Payers*, all you have to do is complete the form below.
*Not sure if you are a BID Levy Payer? Check out the BID Area map here
For businesses outside the BID area wanting to join Student Takeover, there is a join in fee of £150+VAT.
Businesses in the city centre but outside the BID area operated by BID Levy Payers can join in at a discounted price of £100+VAT per location.