This week (1-7 April), we are celebrating and championing the students of Liverpool by launching our Student Takeover campaign! Throughout the week, we will be giving students exclusive discounts and the latest student offers which are valid across Liverpool city centre. Not only this, but we will be taking our Wheel of Fortune out on tour to give away even more prizes!
Our Wheel of Fortune will be at:
- The Guild of Students – Monday 1 April, 12noon-3pm
- The City of Liverpool College – Tuesday 2 April, 12pm-2pm
- St Johns Shopping Centre – Wednesday 3 April, 11am-6pm
On top of this, throughout the week we will be hosting our online competition and asking students to let us know what their favourite thing about Liverpool is! By answering the question, students will have the chance to win some amazing prizes. Up for grabs are:
- Meal for four at Pho on Bold Street
- 2 pairs of Pie Feast vouchers and 4 soft serve sundae vouchers at Pieminister on Bold Street
- £50 gift card from Pizza Express on Victoria Street
- Bespoke Luxury Restyle package from Andrew Collinge Graduates on Bold Street
- Free Eye Test and complete pair of glasses from Specsavers on Lord Street
- £100 worth of vouchers from STA Travel on Bold Street
You can enter our competition by commenting your favourite thing about Liverpool and who you will share the prize with on one of our competition social posts on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. The competition will run from Monday 1 – Sunday 7 April and the winners will be contacted on Monday 8 April.