Liverpool city centre is filled with a variety of food hotspots and a range of cuisines. With new restaurants and bars popping up almost monthly in Liverpool, it’s an exciting time to be a foodie! With the ever-growing trend of posting your favourite foods on social media, we want to keep you in the loop and send you to some of the best food places in the city. So whether you’re a vegetarian or vegan or love a fully loaded burger, we have discounts for everybody!
With trends in food coming and going, one staple cuisine that is guaranteed to keep your stomach happy are classic Italian dishes! No matter is you prefer pizza and calzones, or spaghetti and garlic bread, undoubtedly there is something for all.
We have collated some of our favourite Italian restaurants in Liverpool city centre that have student discounts that you can enjoy!
Without a doubt, leading the life of student is extremely. Between lectures, classes and balancing your social life, sometimes it’s necessary to grab food whilst you’re on the go. So if you find yourself with a busy day ahead and you’re looking for a quick bite for lunch or to take food back to the library, here are our recommendations with the city centre that offer student discounts!
From coffees to cocktails or flavoured teas to beers, everybody has a favourite. Whether you prefer late night drinks in the chicest and Instagram friendly venues or whether you would choose to enjoy your time cosying up next to cats with a hot drink, we have discounts for them all!
Looking for something different to eat or want something new to try? Well don’t worry we have you covered. We have the best discounts for restaurants that offer different cuisines!
- Lebanese restaurant, Bakchich on Brythen Street: 10% off.
- French restaurant, Bistro Pierre on Button Street: Wine & Dine: two courses and a bottle of wine for £21.95.
- Indian Street & Food restaurant, Bundobust on Bold Street:
- Any 2 dishes for £10.
- 2 cocktails for £10.
- £15 pitchers.
- DJs every Wednesday 7pm-late.
- 10% off available at all other times.
- Small plates restaurant, Heritage on Castle Street:
- Lunch offer: 3 small plates for £12, 12noon-3pm.
- Dinner offer: 3 small plates for £15, Sun-Fri from 3pm.
- Cocktail offer: 2-for-1, every day up to 7pm & after 10pm.
- Vietnamese restaurant, Pho on Bold Street:
- 15% off.
- For 25% off, visit Pho and show your student ID and you’ll receive a limited edition wristband!
- Tapas restaurant, Silk Rd: 30% off main menu, Mon-Sun 12noon-9.30pm until 30 Nov.
- International restaurant, Wildwood Kitchen: 30% off food.
- International food supermarket, Mattas: Get a free loyalty card, worth £5, and enjoy 5% off all goods when spending £10 minimum.
- Contemporary eatery, Jam Restaurant & Bar: 40% off your food bill.